Reasons Why I Am The Real Estate Agent For You
Choosing a real estate agent
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I am a full time real estate agent – anything less and you would be short-changed.
- You will be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- I will use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- As a standard business practice, I preview homes as they become available and keep you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I will not waste your time – when an offer is made, I will require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You will have the advantage of personal one-on-one attention as well as my dynamic web and email resources.
If you are selling or buying, I know the ins and outs of the Fayetteville area. You will get the full benefit of my experience when you let me work for you. I can help you make the choice that gets the outcome you want.